Why Should You Do Your Online Yin Yoga TTC with Sampoorna Yoga Online Academy?
Slow-paced and meditative, yin yoga is the perfect practice to balance the fast-paced lives most of us lead today. It’s no wonder that yin yoga is now one of the most popular styles of yoga practiced worldwide. Many practitioners are turning to online yin yoga teacher training (TTC) programs to deepen their practice. Certified yoga teachers are also turning to online yin yoga TTC programs to specialize or advance their expertise. But with no dearth of online yoga schools to choose from, how do you pick the best? Well, we’ve shortlisted the top reasons why Sampoorna Yoga School is the perfect place to turn to.
Sampoorna Yoga Online Academy offers a 50-hour yin yoga teacher training program that teaches you the length and breadth of yin yoga. You will learn all about the wonderful benefits yin yoga has on your mind and body, and how to teach a yin yoga class. Read on to know more about why you should choose Sampoorna Online Academy.
- Strike a balance: Do you spend a lot of your time doing yang activities? That is, running, walking, fast-paced yoga (such as Vinyasa Flow or Ashtanga Yoga) or generally leading a very hectic lifestyle? The online yin yoga teacher training program is the perfect place to start if you are looking to strike a balance between the fast and slow. Based on the Taoist tradition, yin yoga complements yang activities. We tend to get so caught in everyday that our minds are always in a state of ‘go-go-go’. The Sampoorna yoga online yin yoga course will help you integrate slower, deeper practices in your day-to-day life. It will also provide you with the right knowledge and tools to balance different styles of your yoga practice. After all, balance is everything.
- The what, why and how from a functional approach: The Sampoorna Yoga online yin yoga TTC goes beyond yoga postures by taking a functional approach. You will learn about skeletal variations and how every individual’s structure is unique and different. You will also explore how to exert the right amount of stress to targeted areas and how this will unblock trapped energy. Furthermore, you will discover how alignment can look different for each practitioner, and that it is all about how the posture must feel. The best is, you will learn to relax outside your comfort zone, while stretching and strengthening the deep connective tissue.
- A stepping stone to long-duration courses: This short course provides you with a solid foundation of yin yoga, preparing you for a long-duration program or further studies. If you prefer to get in a certain number of teaching hours before delving deeper into yin yoga (since it also allows you to start teaching), it is a great place to start.
What are the steps to become a certified Yin Yoga teacher? Take a look here.
- Yoga Alliance certified: Sampoorna Yoga’s online yin yoga teacher training program is Yoga Alliance certified allowing you to submit your certificate and course towards 50-hours of Continuing Education Credits. You will need to complete a multiple-choice exam to receive your certificate. It is an online exam which you can access towards the end of your course. The good news is you get three attempts to pass, and upon clearing the exams you will receive your certificate.
- Self-paced, flexible format: The online yin yoga course follows a format that gives you the flexibility to study and practice at your own pace. You can take up the course alongside your day job or teaching other classes, or you can choose to complete it within a short duration too. You will have lifetime access to the course, however you must complete the exam within one year of enrolment. All the resources (except videos) are also available to download making it easier to learn and study. This flexibility allows you to follow your passion without sacrificing or compromising on your existing responsibilities!
- In-depth learning: The online yin yoga TTC is a short and sweet course that gives you insights into the history of yin yoga, characteristics, the importance of yin and yang, difference between yin yoga and restorative yoga, and more. It also equips you to teach yin yoga asanas with specific target areas, the impact on connective tissues like fascia, joints, ligaments and tendons, and understanding emotions and how to deal with them during the practice. Yoga anatomy is important for yoga teachers, and this course will help you learn the basics such as functional alignment, compression and tension theory, connective tissue, differences in the skeletal system and how it affects posture, joints, etc. You will also learn about the usage of props and how it can deepen a posture, how to teach yin yoga and sequencing in yin yoga, making you ready to start classes.
Wondering if Yin Yoga is right for you? Here are 9 reasons to try it!
- Beginner friendly. There are no prerequisites to the online yin yoga TTC. The course is open to newbies to yoga, seasoned yoga practitioners and teachers, anyone looking to learn about functional anatomy in yoga postures, or a teacher looking for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education courses.
- A cost-effective course: The best part about an online yin yoga teacher training with Sampoorna is that you get to learn all of the above at affordable prices. Sampoorna Yoga courses are cost-effective with in-depth knowledge and convenience of learning at your own pace. This value for money course is the perfect place to start your yin yoga journey or continue your yoga certifications.
- Experienced teachers: The yin yoga courses are led by experienced, and qualified teachers. All the recordings and resources you will have access to have been curated and vetted by our directors and founders. The teaching team is also available to guide, support and mentor you as and when you may need help. There are also live Q&A sessions so teachers can answer any questions you may have.
- A supportive community: You will meet like-minded folks pursuing similar passions in life. Even after the course is over, you will have a network and group of friends to support you or for you to share your experiences with. You will meet a global community of yogis and friends for life.
If you’re still wondering if this is right for you, our advice is to take the plunge and give it a try. With a short, flexible course like this one, you will find that it is the right choice. We promise you won’t be disappointed!
And if you want to try our Yin Yoga classes, Eli Aguilar, our co-founder shares a new class every week. Make sure you visit our YouTube Channel and subscribe to enjoy the benefits of this practice from the comfort of your home!
Contact us if you are interested in learning more about the healing benefits of yin yoga or discovering how you can make it part of your lifestyle. At Sampoorna Yoga Online Academy, you will find specialized help focusing on your well-being, no matter where you are.